Game Haven, Bvumbwe Thyolo

Just a few kilometers from Limbe Blantyre lies this beautiful haven for a few animals, and people who want/need to relax.






















Game Haven Lodge is serene and beautiful. The perfect place for a date or just an outing with friends/family. 

My friends and I went for the Game drive and we had a good time. They have different time slots for the Game drive starting from 8AM, then 10AM, 1PM, 3PM and 4:30PM. We went on the 3PM drive and managed to see Wildebeests, Zebras, Impalas, and the Giraffe. 































Game Haven also offers activities like nature walk, mountain bike riding, fishing (catch and release- which I feel is not being nice to the poor fish), golf, etc. I’d definitely love to go back and experience some more of Game Haven.

You can check out their Facebook page here for contacts to make bookings. 

Point to note: You need to book in advance.


Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Rising Up From My Brokenness

I was broken. For about three whole years. I was deeply disappointed with life. "The future" turned out to be much different than ...