The Petronas Towers


The Petronas twin towers as captured by my phone.

These towers are the landmark of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. They're located in the city center of Kuala Lumpur (KLCC). They were constructed over a period of 7 years. PETRONAS is the main occupant of the towers. It is an oil and gas company wholly owned by the Malaysian government. The buildings took a whole load of consultation, collaboration, and hard-work  It's amazing to me how one could have conceived such an idea and then brought people together to work on the completion of such an ambitious project. 


The towers are linked by the skybridge at the 41st and 42nd floor.

These were the tallest buildings in the world for about 7 years, from 1998 to 2004.
I'd say the best time to go and view the towers is at night. They look really beautiful with the night lighting.
Take loads of pictures when you go, it's allowed. 
Cesar Pelli was the architect a.k.a the mastermind behind these towers.

-All info researched over on google. Pictures are my own-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rising Up From My Brokenness

I was broken. For about three whole years. I was deeply disappointed with life. "The future" turned out to be much different than ...