The Courage To Go On



Sometimes the people who are supposed to be cheering you on (who you believe are for you) begin to pull you back. It is then that you learn to stand on your own two feet. After all the disappointment and tears over feeling betrayed you eventually begin to find your strength; the strength to stand, to forge ahead, to choose to develop into a better version of yourself, to refuse defeat completely, utterly, and with no negotiation whatsoever. 


And the secret ingredient for me, always, is my God.


May you find the strength and the courage to go on. Even if it feels like there’s nothing to go on for.


There is always Something.


And you don’t have to know all the answers.


Trust THE ONE who leads you. THE ONE who made you.


~Ju, July 13th 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rising Up From My Brokenness

I was broken. For about three whole years. I was deeply disappointed with life. "The future" turned out to be much different than ...