Janvier My Month II: Silver Jubilee!

The baby is finally born. She weighed about 4 Kgs... possibly a little more... Mother and child are perfectly fine. Mother with inspiration from the Book of Jude in the Bible has named the baby girl Jude. Upon growing up the young lady prefers to write her name with a "y" but her Mom and big sister wont hear it. (Anybody else ever had this too? You know, changing your name at some point in your teens? I know my Dad did when he was a young man. Hi Dad! :D)

But I love my name nonetheless :)

This was a special birthday because
1. It fell on a Sunday and
2. It's my Silver Jubilee year!

Talk about blessings in the silver FREEDOM! That's something to be jubilant about.

As always I like to have  a photoshoot at home on my Day, for memories :)


 
 

 
 
 
This year's Birthday Photoshoot happened on a rainy evening and we didn't quite set the Camera settings right. I'm just happy I got captured on the 17th of January, 2016. All photos were taken with the Nikon CoolPix500 (It still lives and I love it still).

Happy Belated birthday to all 17th Januarians!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rising Up From My Brokenness

I was broken. For about three whole years. I was deeply disappointed with life. "The future" turned out to be much different than ...