Kara O’Mula Country Lodge, Mulanje


After more than 2 failed attempts at uploading this video onto Youtube it finally went up today. Several GBs and hours later we were finally successful!

This is why I never want to give up. The feeling when a desired outcome has finally been achieved is just everything 😊


My Mom recently shared a little video, on our WhatsApp Family Group, of a little boy stacking up some blocks and about every time he put another block on and nothing fell over he went wild with excitement! It reminded me to celebrate my wins, big or small. Gratitude makes you see a lot of things differently. It helps you shift your mindset from negative self criticism to looking around and within you and noticing all the good things that are going for you. Sure it may be small to some people, but you know what it took for you to get where you are now so celebrate!


Also very happy about being able to bring together most of the video clips I took on this trip and turning them into one continuous video. I’ve harbored this idea for a while now but video editing has just seemed like a hard and complicated thing for me to do. Turns out it can be quite enjoyable and is not as hard as I imagined. Of course I’m pretty much still at the basic level where I have used the Video Editor that comes with my Windows 10 but I’ve got hopes for the future! 


When my family moved back to Malawi back in February 2014 somehow after about the first year I got off technology and I’ve only recently picked it back up. Malawi has been for growth; and that’s a whole other post for another day, possibly.


I hope you enjoy watching my 17 minute long video and give me a like, comment, and subscribe 😊


Cheers!

2 comments:

Rising Up From My Brokenness

I was broken. For about three whole years. I was deeply disappointed with life. "The future" turned out to be much different than ...